Tom Brady’s Wish List
Archive for the ‘Wish Lists’ Category
- Ear Plugs
- A conscience
- Bill Laimbeer, John Salley, and Dennis Rodman in the Knicks front office to protect me like in the old days
- Anti-aging face cream so I don’t start looking like Heath Ledger’s version of the Joker by the end of the season
- A Kevin McHale of my own: damn you Doc!
- 3 more guards and 5 more power forwards–just to complete my collection
- To go back to the CBA–I miss that feeling of accomplishment
- A pair of Starbury II’s
- A hug
- If you can’t provide me with any of these, then I want a gun. And two bullets. Just in case–it’s been a tough year.
No, I did not die. I am here, in the same way that you are here (or, will be here, at which time I will have been here, but now am elsewhere). My lay-off is blamed on a few things: the GRE test (did just fine thanks), road tripping all over the east coast (did just fine thanks), wining and dining former college advisors for the purpose of trying to figure out my life (the pork chops resembled the slab of meat that flipped over Fred Flinstone’s car during the show’s intro), apartment shopping in NYC (I just realized that being poor in NYC can be hazardous to your health: less money for rent=higher likelihood of being stabbed walking from the subway to your broken down looking home), getting into Grad School, and now holiday stuff. And I turned 24 the other day, which means my cynicism and aches/pains per hour have both increased.
Nonetheless, commaPause returns.